1)Bear Market Warnings
2) Reduced exposure to stocks during the unfavorable season
E-mail alerts Online Reports Almanacs
The simple act of missing the time of the year that is historically weak for the stock market leads to one of the few strategies that beats buy and hold.
The black line shows the results of only two allocation changes per year based on our total market signal.
Those who stop chasing short-term returns can beat buy & hold significantly over the course of the full market cycle (bull and bear markets) as seen in the chart.
Our basic level of service is only $85/year ($185 for almanacs access).
We offer threelevels of service. Scroll down to see what each option provides.
Please JOIN before the markets tumble again, so I can help.
TSPAllocation Advice for Serious & Reluctant Investors
- Receive simple-to-execute allocation change e-mail alerts
- Only requires 2 allocation adjustmentsper year with our lowest priced service
- Also recieve access to at least two summary reports per year on the markets
- Designed for all investors so you can focus on what matters in your life and not the markets
Know when to sit out Bear markets
On average a new bear market begins every five years
The average bear market loss is 38% – the last two lost 48% and 56%
It takes a 100% gain to regain a 50% bear market loss
The financial news is most bullish at market tops and bearish at market bottoms
All levels of membership receive special alerts based on our market cycle indicators
Stop the noise – focus on market leading indicators
- Online Situation Reports – Tracking market leading indicators
- Interim Updates – Market updates as required to market indicators and risks
- Special Alerts – When our market indicators indicate caution and time to exit the market
- For investors who want more information but without the noise
Increase your trading percentages with our Almanacs
See the daily seasonal tendencies of your index funds with win-loss records
S&P 500 index (TSP C fund)
Small & Mid Cap fund (TSP S fund)
Fixed Income Fund (TSP F fund)
Boost your returns with low risk seasonal cherry picking trades
We broke out the bull market years from the bear years and it changed core seasonal myths
For serious investors who like to make their own trades
full servicefor less than the price of a cappuccino a week
what Wall Street does for you …
Did your financial adviser warn you? If so, keep them, otherwise keep reading.